Re: [Chicken-users] ANN: synch 1.0

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ANN: synch 1.0
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 07:04:18 -0800

On Feb 2, 2007, at 1:26 AM, Thomas Christian Chust wrote:

Kon Lovett wrote:

[...]
I am posting release 1.0 of the synch egg. Not backwards compatible!
[...]
I have updated the scgi & sqlite3 eggs to use the new macros/ features.
[...]

Hello Kon,

the new API looks nicer than the old one indeed and I say thank you for
updating my code :-)

However I have now problems compiling the sqlite3 egg with the current
darcs head CHICKEN 2.519 -- it complains about "syntax error - illegal
atomic form `()'" in sqlite3.scm. I suspect this to be some kind of
strange compiler bug, because the code looks completely correct.

Did you experience any trouble rebuilding the sqlite3 code after your
change? And what compiler version are you currently using?

None. Just try'ed your update, 1.5.7, w/o issue. Using darcs head CHICKEN 2.519.

I wish I could reproduce. No line number or outer form name to help track it down I'm sure ;-)

Sorry,
Kon

cu,
Thomas