Re: [Chicken-users] Documentation is down.

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Documentation is down.
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:17:20 -0800

Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:
The whole academic network, of which chicken.wiki.br is part of, was
down yesterday for several hours.  The downtime was due to failures in
equipaments communication and affected at least five universities in
the south of Brazil (probably all the universities from the south
which takes part of the academic network).

I apologize for the incovenince.  Hope everything is ok now.

I cannot edit the Chicken wiki. I get a choice of options, "Differences" and "Preview" only. Is this related to the outage, or do I need some special permissions? I'm trying to edit the top level page, http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8080//index , and add an "Active Projects" entry.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every