Re: Re : [Chicken-users] other leading Schemes

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: Re : [Chicken-users] other leading Schemes
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 07:07:25 +0100

On 2/3/07, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

On the other hand, who's actually expressed interest in an inventory of
community skills yet?  So far, no one.  Now, perhaps everyone's just
trying to figure out what I'm on about, why it should be bothered with,
and what we might gain from it.

That inventory is a good idea in general - the problem is just that it
requires a stock of coders willing to invest time and resources. If we can
find those, great! But I do understand everybody who is careful not
to commit oneself too quickly.