Re: [Chicken-users] Documentation is down.

From: Nelson Castillo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Documentation is down.
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 01:21:35 -0500

> I cannot edit the Chicken wiki.  I get a choice of options,
> "Differences" and "Preview" only.  Is this related to the outage, or do
> I need some special permissions?  I'm trying to edit the top level page,
> http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8080//index , and add an "Active Projects"
> entry.

I tihnk that page is read -only. I can't remember right now...
(Alejandro? Mario?)

Brandon:

~/svn/chicken/wiki$ svn pl index
Properties on 'index':
 svnwiki:title
 svnwiki:frozen

This page is read only if you try to edit it using the Web client
(it has the property svnwiki:frozen set). Reading the history we can see
that it was being spammed.

You can modify it if you check out the files of the Wiki using Subversion.

http://chicken.wiki.br/svn%20checkout

I just made a harmless commit to check if you could modify it.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/cgi-bin/svnwiki/default/index?action=history

The latest static version hasn't been generated (I waited a few minutes).
You can make your changes and check how they will look like clicking on the
latest revision number, in the history.

If there's an issue with Svnwiki it should be resolved soon.
The Svnwiki web interface does support authentication now, so I guess
that this will not be a problem in the near future.

 http://wiki.freaks-unidos.net/weblogs/azul/svnwiki-authentication

Regards.

--
http://arhuaco.org