[Chicken-users] Compiling problems

From: Mao..
Subject: [Chicken-users] Compiling problems
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 22:28:15 +0800

Hello, everyone. I'm new here. I have downloaded chicken before, when it
was published with binary and

already-to-use makefile for nmake. But now, there's no more binaries or
already made makefiles.

Today I download the latest package and compile it with cmake. I have
mingw, msys, and visual c++ 8. when

compiling with vs8, cmake tells me that "testCCompile.c: fatal error

C1902: program database manager mismatch: please check your installation".

and with MSYS, I get "/d/chicken/cmakefiles/cmaketmp/cmakefiles 1, ...)

failed. make (e=3): system cannot find the path.

what can I do, thank you!