Re: [Chicken-users] GUI: thoughts on practicality.

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] GUI: thoughts on practicality.
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:23:03 -0800

Tony Sidaway wrote:

It might be amusing to frame a GUI project as a challenge to Gambit or
Bigloo programmers! :)

I threw down the gauntlet to the Steel Bank Common Lisp crowd a number of months back. I said their Windows build was lousy, and that we were a year ahead of them. I haven't checked on them lately. I hope I don't have to eat any crow? Be careful who you challenge, you might have to live up to it.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every