Re: [Chicken-users] environments egg

From: Arto Bendiken
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] environments egg
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:58:03 +0100

On 2/9/07, Daishi Kato <address@hidden> wrote:

I see. I understand that the structure doesn't have a parent pointer,
but I'm not sure if this feature can be wrapped on top of the current things.

I simply meant that you can use (define-record) to wrap your own
structure around the environment structure, and include a parent
pointer (and any other needed goodies) in that.

(I take "easily" as the possibility of coding in an interpreter only
with standard procedures.)

Well, I'm building an interpreter with first-class macros and
namespaces, so hopefully the structure is flexible enough :-)

--
Arto Bendiken | address@hidden | http://bendiken.net/