Re: Re : [Chicken-users] cool 3d logo by Joshua Griffith

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: Re : [Chicken-users] cool 3d logo by Joshua Griffith
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:23:41 -0800

minh thu wrote:
2007/2/12, felix winkelmann <address@hidden>:
Hi!

Take a look at this funky logo:

http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/logos/chicken-3d.png
hehe, not really a logo but... :)

An Eggolith! We need the "2001: A Space Odyssey" music (aka "Also Sprach Zarathustra") and a bunch of chickens and eggs milling around at the base.

Stainless steel chicken makes me hungry, thinking of cutlery. Not so coincidentally, I just ate frozen chicken fritters for lunch....

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every