Re: [Chicken-users] cool 3d logo by Joshua Griffith

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] cool 3d logo by Joshua Griffith
Date: 13 Feb 2007 10:50:55 -0200

Hi Alex,

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:29:17 -0300 "Alex Queiroz" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 2/12/07, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > (I've added it to our logos page at http://chicken.wiki.br/logos -
> > unfortunately
> > svnwiki doesn't like me today, so I don't know whether they appear or not)
> >

>      I'm new around here but... Why do you guys use it? I couldn't
> even found a Page Index or something.

Well, svnwiki is a wiki developed in Chicken, is actively mantained by
and has a great "local" support from Chicken contributors (Alejandro
Cuervo, Nelson Castillo), and has features convenient for the project
(e.g., syntax highlight for Scheme code, subversion backend etc.).

I don't know exactly what "Page Index" is, but my guess is that you
want an index of all wiki pages.  In this case, you can always get a
local copy of the wiki repository (see http://chicken.wiki.br/svn%20checkout).

Best wishes,
Mario