Re: [Chicken-users] cool 3d logo by Joshua Griffith

From: Alex Queiroz
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] cool 3d logo by Joshua Griffith
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:40:21 -0300

Hallo,

On 13 Feb 2007 11:13:52 -0200, Mario Domenech Goulart
<address@hidden> wrote:

Folks here are open to suggestions.  If you think something can be
improved, you can always suggest it here in the mailing list or in the
bugtracker at http://trac.callcc.org.

    Makes sense. I suggest a Page Index. :-)

Strange.  I just tried it here and it works.  What errors do you get?

    I got:

"Error: Can't check path 'C:\Documents and
Settings\asandro\Desktop\chicken\The "Easy" foreign function
interface': A sintaxe do nome do arquivo, pasta ou nome do volume está
incorreta."

    That's roughly "wrong file name syntax" for non-Portuguese
speakers. I'm using TortoiseSVN under Windows.

--
-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/