Re: [Chicken-users] libffi & cmake

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] libffi & cmake
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:39:31 +0100

On 2/21/07, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

 Is there a simple way to test that the libffi actually works when compiled,
linked, and run?  Because then we could implement a TRY_RUN.  The simple
test would have to be a valid representation of what's required to run,
though.  Otherwise there's no automated way to deduce that it works, the
user would always have to manually specify it.

Yes, that makes sense. I'll provide a test case.