Re: [Chicken-users] MacOS X build trouble

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] MacOS X build trouble
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 00:02:56 -0800

felix winkelmann wrote:

Brandon: could I just conditionalize the sections in static/CMakeLists.txt that build/install ...-static? Would that be sufficient, or is there something
else I have to take care of?

Probably that's it. But for minimal invasiveness, I recommend you build as usual, and put the IF(blah) code in the INSTALL section only. Then when the bug gets fixed, there won't be a bunch of stuff to change back, and we'll also know it still builds (if incorrectly).

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every