Re: [Chicken-users] exit code

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] exit code
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:19:24 +0100

On 2/26/07, Nico Amtsberg <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have a strange problem with some chicken code here (mainly involves
bb.egg and some opengl code - but that's not important for the moment).

My program quits with error messages like
Error: call of non-procedure: error in error
and a backtrace of ##sys#setter calls.
Can the exit code of the program help to encircle the error? Where do I get
information about chicken exit codes? For what it's worth, program exits
with code 70.

Exit-code 70  is EX_SOFTWARE from sysexits.h, the default exit code
used by chicken when errors are are raised.

There must be something very deeply broken: the error indicates that
the error-handling code itself raised an error. Very bad, probably ffi or
low-level code stomping over something.

Can you give more information, like, the backtrace you get?