[Chicken-users] computer language shootout?

From: Isaac Gouy
Subject: [Chicken-users] computer language shootout?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:02:44 -0800 (PST)

I just installed the latest Chicken Scheme 2.5 on the computer language
shootout test machine, and no doubt will update to 2.6 when it becomes
available.

Last year someone asked on this list
"I just noticed that Chicken is no longer listed as one of the
benchmarked languages at the Computer Language Shootout ... Does anyone
know if this was this simply for lack of interest? Or, are there dark
powers at work to keep the world from comparing their favourite
languages against Chicken?"

If there's lack of interest it isn't on our part - please contribute
faster more elegant Chicken Scheme programs.

FAQ http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/gp4/faq.php#contributeprogram

best wishes, Isaac

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.