Re: [Chicken-users] SWIG and callbacks

From: Tony Sidaway
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SWIG and callbacks
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 15:06:41 +0000

On 3/4/07, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:

You also have to save the callback-continuation (see "generate-foreign-stubs"
in c-backend.scm). For the swig-specific information, you should contact
John Lenz (who wrote the swig backend).

Thanks.  I just checked c-backend.scm this afternoon before coming
online and noticed the extra code generation (and with that bit it
finally begins to make sense).  I've been holding Chicken's CPS model
at arm's length for some time but I think I'm going to have to study
it closely in order to make progress here.