[Chicken-users] easyffi include path

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: [Chicken-users] easyffi include path
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 16:22:52 -0300

Hi all,

what is the include path that easyffi parser uses, if any? When just
declaring #includes (between #> <#) everything goes fine, if I pass the
right -I option to the csc compiler. But when parse/declare is asked
(between #>! <#), so that easyffi has to effectively include the file to
parse it, I get a "can not open include file" error. For example:

/X/foo/bar.h
------------
  int incr(int x);

/X/test.scm
-----------
#>!
  #include "bar.h"
<#

> cd /X
> csc -X easyffi test.scm -I /X/foo
  => Error: during expansion of (foreign-parse ...) - can not open include
file: "bar.h"

Best regards,
Carlos

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.