Re: [Chicken-users] easyffi include path

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] easyffi include path
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:12:22 -0300 (ART)

> I have added a macro (foreign-include-path) to easyffi. The new version
> (1.5) should be available now.

Thank you Felix! How should I get this patched version? I have tried doing a chicken-setup from svn repo but the macro isn't included. Indeed, the version of easyffi in the repo is still 1.4. Am I missing something?
Btw, what is the recommended way to do "bulk"-bindings now: easyffi or swig?

cheers,
Carlos

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).