[Chicken-users] snow [ Re: [Ann] lalr-scm v2.3.0 ]

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: [Chicken-users] snow [ Re: [Ann] lalr-scm v2.3.0 ]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:03:27 -0500

Lalr-scm v2.3.0 has been officially released. This new release
features the following:

* Packaged as a Snowball for the Scheme Now! framework.

Since this is (I think) the first mention of the Snow project on the
chicken-users list, I wondered whether anyone here has any comments on
Snow. I haven't actually tried it yet; I think it needs a recent
Bigloo for bootstrapping, and I haven't got one installed at the
moment.

I see that it's a Canadian project, so it must be very good. ;-)

(Thanks, Dominique,)
Graham