Re: [Chicken-users] snow [ Re: [Ann] lalr-scm v2.3.0 ]

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] snow [ Re: [Ann] lalr-scm v2.3.0 ]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:17:41 +0100

On 3/6/07, Graham Fawcett <address@hidden> wrote:

Since this is (I think) the first mention of the Snow project on the
chicken-users list, I wondered whether anyone here has any comments on
Snow. I haven't actually tried it yet; I think it needs a recent
Bigloo for bootstrapping, and I haven't got one installed at the
moment.

Snow runs on many Scheme systems (including chicken). It has
a portable core, but allows "specialized" implementations (providing
the same functionality) for a given Scheme system.