Re: [Chicken-users] Re: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit

From: minh thu
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:18:15 +0100

2007/3/8, felix winkelmann <address@hidden>:
On 3/7/07, Alejandro Forero Cuervo <address@hidden> wrote:

> egg-post-commit should only automatically upload an egg if (1) it
> detects a change in the directory for the egg's latest release and (2)
> the egg's directory doesn't have the 'autoupdate' Subversion property
> set to 'no'.
>
> The directory for an egg's latest release would be:
>
> 1. If the egg has a 'tags' directory,
>
> 1.1. If the 'tags' directory has a 'latest' property set to 'foo',
> the directory is 'tags/foo'.
>
> 1.2. Otherwise, the directory under 'tags' corresponding to the
> greatest version number.
>
> 2. The egg's directory.

I'll do it exactly that way.

Hi,

What if the directory contains multiple eggs ?
I ask this because I think I'll end up with lot of eggs for the
gl-suite project.
Is it better to have, gl-display-*, gl-font, gl-math, gl-repl,
gl-samples, gl-etcaetera,
or simply gl-suite ?
(If the former, Felix, prepare to have more request from me:)

Cheers,
thu