Re: [Chicken-users] bizarre srfi-19 behaviour (maybe DST?)

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] bizarre srfi-19 behaviour (maybe DST?)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:20:34 -0400

On 3/12/07, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mar 12, 2007, at 11:51 AM, Graham Fawcett wrote:
> I'm in Canada, and we just moved to daylight-savings time; I can't
> tell whether this is a post-DST bug or something else. Thoughts?

Well, your machine is not at fault. At least there was a real bug in
'(current-date)'. It was performing dst arithmetic when no tz-locale
was supplied. So, yes, caused by the switch to daylight saving time.
Thank you for reporting it.

You're welcome, and thanks very much for the update --- it's working
correctly now.

Regards,
Graham