Re: [Chicken-users] noobie question about chicken/swig/csi

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] noobie question about chicken/swig/csi
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:24:29 -0400

On 4/2/07, minh thu <address@hidden> wrote:
Graham, I did the example that way because I like to separate C from Scheme :
- if I want to move more to C side for performance, it will be easier
- I keep in my head the possibility to make the library available as
widely as possible by keeping it in C and making bindings for other
languages.

That makes sense. Most of what I've written with Chicken's FFI have
been bindings to existing libraries, rather than new C code.
Otherwise, I'd probably write the same way as you.

Cheers,
Graham