[Chicken-users] Gtk Toolbars

From: William Ramsay
Subject: [Chicken-users] Gtk Toolbars
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:21:42 -0400

Can anyone explain how to get rid of the label on a toolbar button. The Gtk docs say that if the label field in gtk_tool_button_new is NULL the label will revert to the Non-Null value of the label property and then the value of the Stock-ID property. If ALL of these are null, the label will not appear. I have set all these to #f in Chicken and the POSITION of the label still shows up,making the button appear elongated vertically. There has to be a way to get a square, non-labeled tool button, but so far it eludes me.

Bill