[Chicken-users] testing needed

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] testing needed
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:43:05 +0200

Hello!

Attached is a simple test-case for a simple (manually written) Gtk-2
program (by William Ramsay). It shows some weird behaviour
(an enlarged toolbutton) and I can't find a suitable machine
with a suitable Gtk version to try it out.

Can someone please try the attached program on a  64-bit machine
and send me a screenshot of the created window? This might be a
somewhat strange request, but I'm unable to find a platform
for testing, and I'd really like to figure this out.

The code doesn't have any large dependencies (chicken + easyffi).
It's really easy. Really, a snap. A piece of cake. Wouldn't cost you
a minute. Now come on. Please. Pleasepleaseplease.