Re: [Chicken-users] testing needed

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] testing needed
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:35:35 +0200

On 4/16/07, Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre <address@hidden> wrote:

I just tried to run it (I got access to 64-bit machines), but I had to install
gtk2 egg, which I'm not able to install. The installation script fails on
some defines (-D_REENTRANT for instance) from "pkg-config --cflags" output.
Even with a quick fix, it still fails. I'll try to fix it and run your
program, but I won't be able to do so before tomorrow night.

Thanks a lot for giving it a try. You don't need the gtk2 egg for this
example, it wraps the gtk api directly. And: no need to rush - take your time.