Re: [Chicken-users] reinstall all eggs

From: Andre Kuehne
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] reinstall all eggs
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:21:28 +0200

felix winkelmann wrote:
On 4/19/07, Andre Kuehne <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone

I was wondering if it's appropriate/saver to reinstall all eggs after a chicken upgrade and if there is an easy way to do this, so that i don't have to manually run chicken-setup
for every installed egg.

What about two additional options for chicken-setup:

   1) reinstall all eggs
   2) reinstall all eggs with available upgrades

Would these be useful or just waste?

Useful. I don't know when I get around implementing this, but I'll
write a trac ticket anyway.

No hurry. But thanks.

Andre