[Chicken-users] easyffi missing foreign-parse

From: Mark Carter
Subject: [Chicken-users] easyffi missing foreign-parse
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:07:13 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, I'm a n00b to scheme, and I thought I'd check out Chicken. I tried to get the readline egg installed, which is dependent on easyffi. I installed the easyffi egg, but if I type
    foreign-parse
I get the response
    Error: unbound variable: foreign-parse
All the other easyffi procedures seem to exist, as evidenced by the following transcript:

    #;3> register-ffi-macro
    #<procedure>
    #;4> check-c-syntax
    #<procedure>
    #;5> foreign-parse
    Error: unbound variable: foreign-parse
    #;5> Error: unbound variable: foreign-parse

So, what gives?