Re: [Chicken-users] SVN Account for SO(3,1) Group Manipulation Egg?

From: Will M Farr
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SVN Account for SO(3,1) Group Manipulation Egg?
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:23:39 -0400

John,

I'm a little unhappy with the generic nature of the names "matrix"
and "params", as one might be using some other matrix package at
the same time.

That's originally why I put it into a syntax-case module---can't people import that module with a prefix or something if they want? Do you think I should still put some prefix (SO31-... I imagine) on the code, or is using syntax-case renaming good enough?

Thanks for the comment,
Will