Re: [Chicken-users] Ann: url egg 3.0

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Ann: url egg 3.0
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 23:20:52 -0700

On May 7, 2007, at 10:05 PM, Daishi Kato wrote:

Done moving code, except for:
- docs are just gone (I'm not yet familiar with wiki doc)

Still there. I copied, edited & renamed.

- test code would not run (couldn't find out how to make testbase work)

You need to get the testbase-driver egg, which will pull in testbase- results & testbase.

I put back the deprecated uri stuff & made global some procs needed by url.

Thank you,
Kon