Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Set! question - long example

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Set! question - long example
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:08:34 -0400

Graham Fawcett scripsit:

> Hm. If I don't start proof-reading my posts, Google is going to
> associate me with "hard-core chicken performance"; and I'm not sure
> that's a good thing...

It's interesting what a diversity of topics you get when you actually
google for those words (no quotation marks):  motorcycles, skateboards,
PC hardware, nutrition, radio antennas, American Idol, Star Wars, and
punk rock -- and that's just the first Google page.

--
John Cowan  address@hidden   ccil.org/~cowan
Dievas dave dantis; Dievas duos duonos          --Lithuanian proverb