Re: [Chicken-users] Ann: url egg 3.0

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Ann: url egg 3.0
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 20:03:34 -0700

On May 8, 2007, at 7:25 PM, John Cowan wrote:

Kon Lovett scripsit:

I just felt a little uncomfortable having /usr/local/bin/testbase-
driver.

Why?

It's excessively generic, like calling the Chicken interpreter
"interpreter" or "scheme" or something.

Oh it is not. It is at least as specific as "libtool" or "update-egg".

It was named "chicken-testbase-driver" but I thought that unwarranted. Since this seems to be an issue I will choose something not "excessively generic".

--
You're a brave man! Go and break through the            John Cowan
lines, and remember while you're out there              address@hidden