Re: [Chicken-users] New egg: dyn-vector

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] New egg: dyn-vector
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:06:18 -0400

Ivan Raikov scripsit:

> I call it a "dense" implementation, because
> when the current capacity is exceeded, it simply allocates a new
> vector, and copies the underlying vector to it.

You should explain in the documentation how the vector grows, thus:

        An attempt to set the i'th element of a dynvector of
        underlying size n causes the dynvector to grow to size
        2n, i+1, or 16, whichever is greatest.

--
John Cowan  address@hidden  http://ccil.org/~cowan
If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing