Re: [Chicken-users] file-exists? on Windows

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] file-exists? on Windows
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:19:58 -0400

On 14 May 2007 16:05:34 -0300, Mario Domenech Goulart
<address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 14 May 2007 14:58:26 -0400 "Graham Fawcett" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Insert fuzzy, incomplete thought here, about how we could use a system
> for cooperatively defining unit tests against Chicken and extension
> modules, to turn up and help resolve issues like these. (It should be
> as easy to define a test as it is to edit a Wiki page, and at least
> twice as fun.)

If I remember (and understand) correctly, Alejandro has some ideas
about extending svnwiki to provide a wiki interface for test-cases
submission.

Yes, that's the sort of thing. I think the test-cases should
ultimately end up Chicken's source repository -- or the eggs
repository, for modules -- so that they can be performed after a build
if desired. But a Web-based tool (wiki or otherwise) would be an easy
way to share, discuss and refine tests.

Sandboxing would be crucially important if the wiki were chosen,
though. I would hate to test if (zero? (system "rm -Rf /")) is true on
my platform...