Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-setup -test

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-setup -test
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 12:57:36 +0900

  Yes, I actually meant testbase, but I wasn't paying attention when
typing. By the way, if I want to migrate my test code from testeez to
testbase, what should I use in place of the test-define macro? In
testeez, it is a convenient way to define constants local to a test,
but it is not clear to me how to do this in testbase. Also, something
that testeez is lacking, but I would like to be able to do is test
loop invariants, e.g.:

 (some tests ... )

 (do ((i min (+ 1 i))) ((> i max))
     (some code ...)
     (test/equal  (some test ...) #t))

So if any of the tests in the loop fail, then there should be a way to
indicate that in the overall test stats. Is it possible to do this in
testbase?

  -Ivan