Re: [Chicken-users] Gtk with easyFFI

From: Shawn W.
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Gtk with easyFFI
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 08:37:45 -0700

On Jun 2, 2007, at 8:16 AM, Alex Queiroz wrote:

Hallo,

On 6/1/07, William Ramsay <address@hidden> wrote:

Chicken combined with Gtk is the best GUI programming system I have ever
used, and I've used most of them.    This is a great system with this
one minor glitch....

    Have you tried the Gtk+ egg?

People keep talking about this beast. Where is it?

% chicken-setup gtk+
The extension gtk+ does not exist.
Do you want to download it ? (yes/no/abort) [yes]
Error: Extension does not exist in the repository: "gtk+"

Same for 'gtk'. And it's not in the Eggs Unlimited page...

--
Shawn W.
address@hidden