Re: [Chicken-users] chicken and stalin

From: Brandon Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken and stalin
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:07:44 -0400

Speed, to the exclusion of all other considerations, is not the real
world.  I can understand compiling portable Scheme code under any 2
different compilers.  I cannot fathom trying to get such code to
interoperate.  This thread reads like a Frankenstein support
nightmare.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every

On 6/4/07, Alex Queiroz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hallo,

On 6/4/07, Brandon Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

> Reading this thread, all I can say is man what a bunch of goofy
> noodlers you are!  :-)  I can't even fathom the practical motivation
> to do any of this, seeing as Stalin is the most user unfriendly and
> unsupported Scheme distribution out there.

     Speed.

--
-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/