Re: [Chicken-users] chicken and stalin

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken and stalin
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 08:20:04 +0200

On 6/4/07, Brandon Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

Reading this thread, all I can say is man what a bunch of goofy
noodlers you are!  :-)  I can't even fathom the practical motivation
to do any of this, seeing as Stalin is the most user unfriendly and
unsupported Scheme distribution out there.  Where is Stalin's wiki,
bug tracker, source code repository, extensions repository, mailing
list, and user community?  The question isn't how you would use Stalin
with Chicken, but whether anyone uses Stalin at all.

<applause>

("Goofy noodlers": I like that!)