Re: [Chicken-users] chicken and stalin

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken and stalin
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 17:41:16 -0400

Brandon Van Every scripsit:

> I'll repeat what I said before.  If Stalin is so great, then someone
> go start a Stalin community.  That's what needs to happen for it to be
> relevant.

There's not a huge development community around "ls" either.  Some
people might say it's already over-developed.

> This discussion isn't random.  As for belabored, it reminds me of the
> joke about 2 economists.  They're walking down Wall Street and there's
> a $20 bill on the ground.  One of them exclaims to the other, "Look, a
> $20 bill!"  The other says, "No that's impossible, someone would have
> picked it up already" and they go right on walking.

Another joke about two economists:  They walk past an automobile
showroom.  One points to a particular model and says "That's the
one I want!"  "Obviously not," says the other.

--
John Cowan   http://ccil.org/~cowan    address@hidden
We want more school houses and less jails; more books and less arsenals;