Re: [Chicken-users] keyword-style

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] keyword-style
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 08:06:24 +0200

On 6/7/07, Shawn W. <address@hidden> wrote:
I prefer prefix-style keywords (:foo instead of foo:) (Mainly because
the scheme mode that comes with emacs will colorize them), so I'm
using '(keyword-style #:prefix)' to change it from the default suffix-
style in a compiled program (A front-end to spiffy) and using prefix
keywords with start-server. However, I then get errors like "unbound
variable: :port". I take it that the keyword-style parameter doesn't
affect previously compiled files?

That's correct.