Re: [Chicken-users] Newly built: Chicken2.6 with NET2003 run time error.

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Newly built: Chicken2.6 with NET2003 run time error...
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:51:04 +0200

On 6/11/07, Richard <address@hidden> wrote:

I was able to build the 2.6 release with net2003 but I am havin a problem
with csc.exe. I reject any arguments with the mesage:"Error: (string-append)
bad  argument type - not a string: ("/MD")...

Does "csc -cflags" print anything?

I am also not sure what input script the "chicken-setup" program requires...

"chicken-setup" will install extension libraries. You normally pass the name
of an extension that you want to load and install on your system.
But if csc doesn't work, chicken-setup won't help much.