Re: [Chicken-users] Linking bb statically

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Linking bb statically
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:48:58 +0200

On 6/12/07, Mark Voortman <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Felix,

I found some weird behavior, but maybe you can explain it. If I replace my
simple gui program with something even simpler, for example (display
"hello world") (newline), and then compile and run it (with -R bb still
enabled) it shows me _no_ output. Would you know why?

It might be that fltk someone redirects it into the void. I have no clue,
actually.