[Chicken-users] 300 eggs and a t-shirt

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: [Chicken-users] 300 eggs and a t-shirt
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 09:56:32 -0400

Dear friends,

As you may know, we are giving a t-shirt to a randomly-chosen
egg-contributor upon submission of the 300th egg. The "rules" and the
candidates are listed on the wiki:

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8080/the-chicken-lottery

Our 300th egg has arrived, and we have randomly selected a winner from
the candidate pool. I'm very happy to announce that the winner is Alex
Shinn. Alex recently authored '(chasen testm free-gettext), as well as
several earlier eggs.

Alex, if you would choose your favourite logo (
http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8080/logos ) and contact me with your
mailing address, I'll get your prize to you.

Long life to the Chicken,
Graham