Re: [Chicken-users] wiki->texi converter

From: Andre Kuehne
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] wiki->texi converter
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:56:04 +0200

Alejandro Forero Cuervo wrote:
3. The ordering of sections in the Texinfo document depends on the
order in which the wiki files were parsed. In the example I have
attached, the files are processed in an alphabetical order, and that
results in an illogical section order. The wiki->texi converter is
able to recognize the Next: and Previous: links in the wiki, and it
updates the Texinfo navigational links accordingly, so navigation
works, but the top-level node index is in alphabetical instead of
logical order. Since circular links are allowed in the wiki, this
problem might be very difficult to fix.

How about we simply specify the correct order for the files, instead
of passing them in alphabetical order?  Would that solve the problem?

I like this idea. Would be nice if one could specify a wiki-page as the
table of contents, which is simply an ordered list of links to all the
wiki-pages one would like to include.

Best Wishes
Andre