Re: [Chicken-users] thumbtribes

From: john
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] thumbtribes
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:38:04 +0100

On 27/06/07, Graham Fawcett <address@hidden> wrote:

That's cool! Regretabbly, I don't think I have any device that would
take advantage of a service like this. (Well, I could hard-code the
coordinates of our server-room, I guess. :-)) But obviously others do,
and this sounds like a neat idea.

Here is something fun you could try in your server-room ;)

http://gpsd.mainframe.cx/

I hope you'll post updates on the list about your progress (and hope
you find some volunteers).

Thanks Graham. I will keep the list updated. So far Moe Aboulkheir has
expressed an interest in the spiffy side of things.

Cheers,

John