Re: [Chicken-users] ftl egg

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ftl egg
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 13:21:43 +0200

On 6/29/07, Thomas Christian Chust <address@hidden> wrote:
felix winkelmann wrote:

> [...]
> If you have any suggestions for algorithms and functions to add, please
> tell us so.
> [...]

Hello Felix,

as a usability test for the ftl egg I hacked together a generalized
parsing expression grammar pattern matcher using ftl interfaces plus two
additional own interfaces.

I don't know if this code is really worth to be published, but I post it
here anyway in case somebody wants to play around with it.

Very nice! Could you add it to the svn repo? Makes a nice example.