Re: [Chicken-users] qt4 layouts

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] qt4 layouts
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 13:24:47 +0200

On 7/1/07, Martin DeMello <address@hidden> wrote:
The qt egg currently doesn't seem to support QLayoutWidget - it fails with

QFormBuilder: Cannot create widget of class QLayoutWidget.

Are there any plans to add this?

IIRC, this error comes from the <QtGui> XML->widget transformation
which is inside Qt. I assume we would have to handle this case by hand.
I have no plans in the moment to work on this, as I'm already more than
overwhelmed with daily chicken-and-egg maintenance.