Re: [Chicken-users] user list on wiki

From: Nelson Castillo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] user list on wiki
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:34:19 -0500

On 7/6/07, Dan Muresan <address@hidden> wrote:
> Do you think that Svnwiki should replace dashes with spaces in the
> titles when they come from a file name?  What about upper/lower case?
> I suppose the best thing is to force the user to use svnwiki:title if
> he cares, but I'm not entirely sure.

As always, good defaults, overridable by user choice :)

So, in this case, I would titlecase titles coming from file names.

Mmm. I like to use the svnwiki:title property to change the titles
of the pages. Perhaps it's better to allow users to edit basic
subversion properties using the web interface. Tags and titles come
to my mind.

--
http://arhuaco.org
http://emQbit.com