[Chicken-users] A Kudo

From: Robin Lee Powell
Subject: [Chicken-users] A Kudo
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:35:38 -0700

I just want to take a moment in the midst of my FFI
confusion/annoyance to praise Chicken for the fact that something
like easyffi *exists at all*.  I know just enough about C to have
some idea of just how *insanely* hard such a thing must be to make
work.  Kudos!

http://www.kudosbar.com/kudos/index.htm

I'm thinking of writing an "FFI tutorial for people who just want it
to work" sort of page.  Where is the best place to put such a thing?

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/