Re: [Chicken-users] Request for comments on the SQLite3 egg API

From: Thomas Christian Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Request for comments on the SQLite3 egg API
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:27:41 +0200

Hello,

I have now changed the sqlite3 egg to represent NULL values as (void) on
the CHICKEN side. I have also made the necessary changes to the
sqlite3-tinyclos object relation mapper egg.

***                                                                 ***
*** The version number of both sqlite3 eggs has now bumped to 2.0.0 ***
*** because this change was incompatible with the API used so far.  ***
*** The last stable version with the old API (1.5.9) is still       ***
*** available through a tag in the SVN repository.                  ***

@Ivan: It would be nice if you could pack up the ternary logic code you
posted some days ago as a separate egg. It would be useful together with
the new sqlite3 egg API, but I don't want to copy it into the sqlite3
egg as it may be independently useful as well.

cu,
Thomas