Re: [Chicken-users] openssl problem

From: Thomas Christian Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] openssl problem
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:54:23 +0200

Mark Voortman wrote:

> [...]
> I just ran into a problem with the openssl egg. If I run the code below
> and browse to https://localhost/ it shows the certificate and everything,
> but the page keeps loading.
> [...]

Hello,

please try the new version of the openssl egg which I have just uploaded
to the repository.

I have added code to try clean shutdown but close the network connection
even if the communications partner does not respond to the shutdown
notification. This seems like a good compromise to me and it's also the
way everybody else apparently does it ;-)

cu,
Thomas